Hitting trails? On the road? Getting back to nature? Make sure you’re equipped for every journey with our selection of top tech

great outdoors gadgets, in the new issue of t3!
(Image credit: Future)

Join our newsletter

All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology

Thank you for signing up to T3. You will receive a verification email shortly.

There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.

By submitting your information you agree to the Terms & Conditions (opens in new tab) and Privacy Policy (opens in new tab) and are aged 16 or over.

The new issue of T3 is here, offering up the tech you need to augment your every adventure.

Fancy hitting the open water, heading for the snowy peaks or spelunking down your nearest cave? Then our selection of amazing adventure tech definitely warrants a place in your pack. Whether you’re photographing the local flora and fauna, scrambling up rock faces or kayaking down the creek, we’ve got all the gadgets and gear to make your every summer escapade complete.

But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! We put the lightning-fast MacBook Pro M2 through its paces, bring you the best portable speakers and earbuds under £100, reveal why the Steam Deck is an absolute must-buy and much more!

Explore more of what you’ll find in the issue just below!

What’s inside the latest T3?

In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:

• Great outdoors gadgets – upgrade your every adventure this summer with everything from wildlife cameras to surf watches
    • M2 MacBook Pro rated – it’s no design revolution, but its CPU and battery leave all rivals in the dust
    • Portable audio under £100 – headphones and speakers that won’t drain your bank account
    • Steam Deck tested – this portable wonder has transformed PC gaming
    • Future tents – the tech and trends transforming the way you’ll camp
    • Bowers & Wilkins Px7 S2 rated – the year’s best-sounding headphones – no wonder, at this price
    • Ebikes for every budget – from under a grand to £4,999, these wheels won’t let you down
    • Light, versatile laptops – flexible notebooks that can handle all sorts of tasks
    • Xiaomi 12 Lite tested – a pretty, affordable phone great for watching movies and taking snaps

NEWS RELATED

5 things I wish I'd known before buying Philips Hue smart lighting

Philips Hue filament light bulbs I’ve been using Philips Hue lighting for many years now, and it’s one of my very favourite bits of tech: I rent my home so Hue enables me to redecorate with light instead of incurring the wrath of my landlord. And as our “Hue ...

View more: 5 things I wish I'd known before buying Philips Hue smart lighting

How to watch House of the Dragon, the Game of Thrones prequel

Where to stream the new Game of Thrones show from the US, UK and Australia

View more: How to watch House of the Dragon, the Game of Thrones prequel

Sony's XR-65A95K suddenly looks like the 4K OLED TV to buy

Sony A95K OLED TV in room with window to the left We’re big fans of the Sony A95K OLED TV: as we wrote earlier this year, “the Sony A95K is the first ever QD-OLED TV, making it truly groundbreaking” and predicted that it could well be one of the very ...

View more: Sony's XR-65A95K suddenly looks like the 4K OLED TV to buy

Vertagear PL4500 review: a premium gaming chair that's large and in charge

Vertagear PL4500 gaming chair with lights Like a lot of people, I’ve done a lot of sitting over the past two years. Working remotely – and not being remotely interested in working out – I’ve spent much of my time since 2020 sitting. I’ve sat on sofas, on stools, ...

View more: Vertagear PL4500 review: a premium gaming chair that's large and in charge

NASA’s Nicole Aunapu Mann set to become first Indigenous woman in space

Come this fall, NASA astronaut Nicole Aunapu Mann will be the first Native American woman in space. Mann will join NASA’s SpaceX Crew-5 mission as the Dragon spacecraft commander, where she will be responsible for all phases of flight, from launch to re-entry, as well as a flight engineer, ...

View more: NASA’s Nicole Aunapu Mann set to become first Indigenous woman in space

Best VPN Deals and Sales: Free Extra Months and Options From $2 Per Month

Prices like this make it the perfect time to sign up for a virtual private network.

View more: Best VPN Deals and Sales: Free Extra Months and Options From $2 Per Month

Netflix's Ad-Supported Tier Won't Let Users Download Shows, Report Says

The new subscription plan is expected in early 2023.

View more: Netflix's Ad-Supported Tier Won't Let Users Download Shows, Report Says

Ditch the Algorithm and Use These Secret Netflix Codes Instead

Netflix recommendations are far from precise, but this trick will help you find what you really want.

View more: Ditch the Algorithm and Use These Secret Netflix Codes Instead

WNBA Playoffs 2022: How to Watch Every Game Live Without Cable

MediaTek completes the world’s first 5G NTN satellite mobile phone connection

AVerMedia Live Gamer EXTREME 3 4K Capture Card with VRR Support Launched

Website helps families find their perfect pet just like a dating app

Chromebook 2022: How to Connect it to Your TV for a Bigger Screen

NASA’s huge moon rocket heads to launch pad for first test flight

Identity Crime Reports Jumped to Record Level in 2021, Group Says

Updated MSI Prestige 16 Series with 12th Gen Intel Core Processor Introduced

Apple to release new iPhones in less than a month: report

Crypto bandits swipe nearly $2B as hacks surge 60% in 2022: report

Best Power Supply 2022

Elon Musk unveils Tesla robot, says it will perform ‘boring’ chores by year’s end

OTHER NEWS