Are you worried when your private messages are seen by others? Install a message lock app on your phone to lock all messages such as: inbox, outbox, drafts, emails, etc.
- How to hide private messages with GO SMS on Android
- Confidential Messages – Best Message Security on Android
- Ask how to set a message password for iPhone 6s?
- How to lock, set a password for iPhone 6S messages
- Disable message preview Galaxy S7, S7 EDGE
If you don’t want anyone curious to read the messages on your phone, you can use the SMS Lock application to lock them.
– Download Sms Lock for Android
At the main screen of the application, you press Enable Lockdraw pattern > press tiếp tục > confirm again > OK. From now on, anyone who opens the Messaging messaging app will have to confirm a pattern password to gain access.
When active, SMS Lock shows a letter icon in the notification bar. To hide this icon, move the . button Notification Bar to position ON.
Note: To prevent others from removing or disabling the application’s services, go to Self Protectionpush the button System Settings to position ON. Alternatively, you can also enable the items below (Android Market, Install App, Uninstall App) to prevent the application from being installed or removed from the system. If you want to disable the lock mode, press the . button Disable Lock.