- Instagram does not offer any in-built options to view your profile visitors.
- However, there’s a workaround that can help you see who views your profile as discussed below in a step-by-step guide.
- Even if you’re not prepared to commit business-wise, you can still have a peek at your visitors.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Instagram is a popular social media app for business and non-business folks alik
. Owned by Facebook, Instagram can get addictive without you even realizing it. And if you ever wondered whether you could view your Instagram profile visitors, the answer is both no and yes.
Just like any other social media app, your profiles may get more visits from random users than actual followers you have.
How can I see who viewed my Instagram profile?
That being said, in this article we explore a few ways to show you how to see who views your Instagram profile.
1. See who views your Instagram profile via Stories
You can find out who views your Instagram profile through the Stories feature. If you posted a recent Story in the past 24 hours, all you have to do is click on it and you will see who viewed it.
There is a good chance that the person who viewed your Story also viewed your profile.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on your Profile icon lined up in the bottom left corner.
3. You should see the list of users who have viewed your story/highlights.
4. You can block any user with whom you don’t want to share your stories anymore. Tap the menu button next to the user’s profile and select the Hide Story option.
- How to Perform a WindowsApps Folder Cleanup When It’s Full
- 2 Easy Methods to Enable Reserved Storage in Windows 10
- How to Open Services.msc on a Windows PC [Easy Guide]
- Convert black and white photos to color online [Best Tools]
2. See who views your Instagram profile via Business Accounts
If you are a business or running an official account, you can switch your regular Instagram account to Business Account.
Switching to business accounts allows you to access Instagram analytics to better understand your audience.
- From your Instagram profile, tap on Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Switch to Business Account/ Professional Account.
- Select Whether you are a content creator or a Business.
Once the transition is complete, you can access valuable insights about the users visiting your profile, including the visitor’s location, age, gender, and time of activity.
That said, the insights don’t reveal the names of the users who have visited your profile.
So, switching to a professional account is only useful if you want more insights about your audience and not looking to find the individual users.
Instagram, by default, does not allow users to view who visited their profile due to privacy reasons.
Even if that is the case, you can use the Stories/Highlights section to get a brief idea about who may have visited your profile.