How to change Samsung phone password is one of the utilities on the product that many of you are interested in during use. If you don’t know how to do it, don’t skip the following tutorial!
1. The meaning of setting a phone password
– To ensure the privacy of personal information, the screen password phone is one of the most commonly used methods.
– Some popular screen lock types on Samsung phone may be mentioned as:
+ Iris lock pattern: This is not a new technology, but on mobile devices, it has just been released on a few product lines, similar to our fingerprints and irises are also unique, so you can rest assured about it. security.
+ Drawing style: For this style, you will have 9 points arranged in a 3×3 row, you need to connect the points in these 9 tiles in a predetermined pattern to unlock.
+ PIN type: PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. Guide How to change Samsung phone password? PIN type will be detailed below.
+ Fingerprint lock type: Of course, you will use your fingerprint to confirm instead of a password to unlock, extremely high security because it is impossible to find two identical fingerprints, the fingerprint scanning point is usually located at the home button or on the machine body. We have the most modern fingerprint type today, which is 1-touch fingerprint, that is, just touching the device will automatically turn on the screen and unlock it, very convenient.
– In addition to other screen locks such as pattern lock, fingerprint, iris, digital password (password) is also a way to help you protect your personal information, confidential documents, … on your Samsung phone. better. The difference with PIN is that this password can include characters.
– You should change the screen unlock password for Samsung regularly to ensure the safety of the device against strangers.
2. How to change Samsung phone password
Step 1: Enter “Setting” >> Select “Lock screen and security“.
Step 2: Select item “Screen lock pattern” > Select Style “Pin code“. Here you also have password options such as: pattern, passcode, fingerprint or swipe to open (no password).
Step 3: Enter pin > Press “Continue” > Confirm pin > Tap “Ok“.
Step 4: Choose how to display lock screen notifications > Select “Use” to use more fingerprint password for the phone.
Note: You can set up a fingerprint password > You will see a display of the password types you use in the Screen lock type section.
With How to change Samsung phone password? above, wish you success and safe experiences with your device.