- Our Favorite Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
- More Early Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
- Avocado Mattress
- Brooklyn Bedding
- Tuft & Needle
- How to pick the best mattress for you
- When should you start shopping for Black Friday?
- Is Black Friday a good time to buy a mattress?
- More Black Friday Deals
We found the best early Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals of 2022, including king and queen mattress sales from Casper, Tempur-Pedic, Saatva and Wayfair.
Black Friday may be several weeks away, but we’re already seeing early savings trickling out ahead of schedule. As in years past, we expect to see huge savings on furniture, home and cleaning appliances, and mattresses come November. If you’re looking to elevate your bed with a new mattress and top-rated bedding, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are one of the best times of the year to shop.
But, if you’re ready for an upgrade now and don’t want to wait until Black Friday, you’re in luck! There are already great discounts that you can take advantage of right now — ahead are the best early Black Friday mattress deals that brands and retailers, including Amazon, Wayfair and Saatva, are dishing out.
Note: We will keep this story up-to-date as more Black Friday mattress deals from brands like Saatva, Allswell, Tempur-Pedic and more are announced. To stay on top of the best Black Friday mattress deals of 2022, bookmark this page.
Our Favorite Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
More Early Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
- Take up to 20% off select Tempur-pedic mattresses, 37% off select Tempur-pedic mattress toppers and 39% off select Tempur-pedic pillows.
- Take up to 15% off select Casper mattresses, including the Casper Original Hybrid Mattress — our top-rated memory foam mattress-in-a-box — or the budget-friendly Casper Element Mattress.
- During Avocado’s fall sale, take $100 off the Eco Organic Mattress using promo code SNOOZE, and take $250 off Green and Vegan mattresses using promo code GREEN.
- During Brooklyn Bedding’s fall sale, take 25% off all mattresses using promo code
- Helix’s buy more, save more Labor Day sale was extended through the fall: Take $100 off a purchase of $600+ with promo code LDSALE100; $150 off a purchase of $1,250+ with promo code LDSALE150; $200 off a purchase of $1,700+ with promo code LDSALE200; $250 off a purchase of $2,550+ with promo code LDSALE250; $300 off a purchase of $2,700+ with promo code LDSALE300; and $350 off a purchase of $2,950+ with promo code LDSALE350.
- Plus, get two free Dream Pillows with any mattress purchase.
Tuft & Needle
- Take up to $270 off the Mint Mattress, Tuft & Needle’s premier cooling mattress infused with heat-wicking graphite and cooling gel, plus a removable, washable cover.
How to pick the best mattress for you
The Good Housekeeping Institute Textiles Lab reviews mattresses of all kinds, from traditional innerspring mattresses that you buy in stores to memory foam mattresses styles that you buy online to hybrid mattresses that blend coil and foam, plus cooling mattresses, organic mattresses, mattresses for back pain, mattresses for side sleepers and more. We recommend digging into the comprehensive mattress buying guide on our site to learn more about finding the best mattress for your sleep style.
But ultimately, picking your mattress is a very personal decision. Luckily, most shops, including Amazon, Wayfair, Saatva, Tempur-Pedic and others have great return policies or trial periods where you can easily try out your bed before fully committing to it.
When should you start shopping for Black Friday?
Jessica Teich, deputy editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute, says that you should start shopping early in the fall. “Since 2020, Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings have been kicking off as early as October in an attempt to prevent supply chain issues and shipping delays,” she said. “Last year’s day-of Black Friday deals were no less impressive than the markdowns in the weeks leading up to the event, so start deal-hunting by October.”
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a mattress?
Absolutely! “Holiday weekends are always a good time to shop for mattresses because you can rely on finding sales, but the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period, in particular, is when you’ll find the most competitive offers amongst brands,” says Lexie Sachs, executive director of the Textiles, Paper and Apparel Lab at the Good Housekeeping Institute. “We’ve seen mattress prices continue to climb due to supply chain issues, so if you’ve been considering investing in a mattress, Black Friday is the time to do it.”