Now on a new platform. Square Enix
NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition is now available on Nintendo Switch. This Nintendo Switch port was developed by Virtuos, which means the game can now be played anytime and anywhere. The game is available on both physical and digital editions.
NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition not only has the award-winning base game but also DLC content. There’s the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC that brings three challenging colosseums, along with additional costumes.
Nintendo Switch owners can also enjoy exclusive content with the 6C2P4A118680823 DLC, which can be downloaded for free. This DLC contains:
- 2P’s Body Replica (for 2B)
- 9P’s Body Replica (for 9S)
- P2’s Body Replica (for A2)
- YoRHa Uniform 1 (for 2B)
- YoRHa Uniform 2 (for 9S)
- YoRHa Uniform Prototype (for A2)
- White Fox Mask
- Black Fox Mask
- Under the Moon Bauble
- Remnant Flower Bauble
- Pod Skins
- Mama (for Pod 042)
- Carrier (for Pod 153)
That’s not all. Those who choose the physical edition can enjoy the artwork created by Character Designer Akihiko Yoshida on the front cover. It also has a unique reversible box art that features A2, designed by Concept Artist Koda Kazuma.
NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition is the Nintendo Switch version of NieR:Automata, first released in 2017 and initially available on PC and PlayStation 4. It was then ported to Xbox One in 2018 with the title NieR:Automata Become as Gods Edition.
Key features of the game include:
- Action-Packed Battles
- Players can switch between using melee and ranged attacks in the fight against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps.
- The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for those new to the game while offering a lot of depth for those who have experience in action games.
- Players can perform high-speed battle actions, like combining light and heavy attacks and switching across an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open World
- The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading.
- The environments are rendered in 60 FPS and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters
- The game tells the story of androids 2B, 9S, and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of RPG
- Players can obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle
- Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes.
- They can also help outside of battle like allowing the player to glide through the air.
- Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners
- Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions.
Get NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition for Nintendo Switch here.