Phasmophobia Kinetic Games
Phasmophobia, the co-op horror title by Kinetic Games, received two small patches today. The bigger one is focused on new content and the smaller one exclusively brings bug fixes.
Hotfix v0.7.1.1 fixes two issues. The first fix is for the bug where the Jenga tower will fall over at the beginning. The second is the Halloween ghost photo won’t be the first ghost photo anymore.
The bigger patch or Update v0.7.1.0 brings a Halloween-themed event. Players will need to visit any location decorated with a pumpkin sticker. Doing this will reward them with five sanity per candy collected or Jack-o’-lantern lit. However, it must be done on Nightmare Difficulty without heavy rain.
Players will need to do three steps to complete each map. They will have to search for the candy, light Jack-o’-lanterns, and snap a photo of the ghost and viola, they are done.
You can check out the patch notes of the bigger update below.
TRICK OR TREATOn Nightmare Difficulty without heavy rain; enter any location decorated with a pumpkin sticker on the contract selection board! You will gain 5 sanity per candy collected or Jack-o’-lantern lit!Collect these in order to complete each map:
- Search for candy!
- Then light Jack-o’-lanterns!
- Finally snap a photo of the ghost!
- Added window-knocking sounds to windows in Sunny Meadows
- Added sounds for candles being lit
- You can now place Jenga Blocks (It will still fall over at the start for now)
- Lowered volume and length of some female ‘out of breath’ sounds
- Fixed several bugs with the global voice chat
- You can no longer hear dead players
- The truck can now be closed if a player body did not despawn when they left
- The Halloween lobby easter egg will now work in VR
You can check out the complete patch notes via Steam. The changelog of the hotfix is also available over here.